Living Longer Living Stronger is an evidence-based exercise program to support people over 50 to increase their strength, balance and mobility.
Becoming a provider for the Living Longer Living Stronger program gives you the opportunity to access a group in the community who may not otherwise have contact with gyms or exercise classes. Once they know that your class is welcoming and suitable for them, and they can see the physical improvements from attending, they will become loyal customers who will help promote your business through word of mouth.
You can become a provider for Living Longer Living Stronger in two ways:
- As an individual instructor (sole trader) who undertakes accreditation with the program and organises classes in a suitable venue.
- As a host organisation (business) which employs or otherwise arranges for an accredited instructor to hold classes at your venue.
Being in the Living Longer Living Stronger program has many benefits:
- the quality control that many exercise professionals are looking for when referring their clients and patients to exercise programs
- access to branded marketing materials such as posters and brochures
- pre-exercise screening tools
- referral letter template
- promotion of the program through COTA NSW’s network.
- Submit application for instructor training and undertake training.
- Apply to become an accredited provider. This involves a reasonable yearly fee.
- Select marketing support package.
To find out more about Living Longer Living Stronger training and licensing, please contact Coordinator Kamilla Haufort on 02 8268 9602 or Kamilla.firstname.lastname@example.org.