Strength for Life is a progressive training program designed to improve your strength, balance and mobility. And now you can take Strength for Life classes online in your own home! And that means anyone in NSW can take part!
It doesn't matter if you are unfit, or you have never done an exercise class before. Like the in-person classes, Strength for Life online is suitable for people of all levels of ability. Your instructor assesses your situation and develops an individualised program for you, and gives options suitable for you in the online class.
How it works
1. Fill in and submit pre-screening enrolment form
2. If you answered yes to any of the six questions on the enrolment form, you'll need a medical clearance form form from your doctor.
3. Online one-to-one assessment. Discuss your exercise history, medical conditions, injuries, your short and long term goals.
4. Instructor develops your individual program.
5. In the class: Group warm up, then group balance section (with individual variations as required), then individualised strength section.
Strength for Life Online providers
All rights reserved COTA NSW © 2017