The COTA Connection Circle is a great opportunity to become more engaged with COTA NSW and support our crucial work to advance the interests of older people in NSW.
Membership benefits include:
- A special quarterly COTA Connection Circle newsletter focusing on COTA NSW’s policy, advocacy and program work.
- Quarterly copies of the national ONECOTA magazine (if you are not already receiving them as an individual member of COTA NSW).
- A quarterly invitation to a webinar extension event. These will be held following one of the regular COTA NSW webinars and will give COTA Connection Circle members an additional opportunity to speak more personally to the presenters, ask questions and have a more in-depth discussion of the issues covered in the webinar. Our webinars have drawn a number of high-profile and fascinating speakers, such as Age Discrimination Commissioner Dr Kay Patterson, social researcher Hugh McKay, CRC Longevity Chair Kathryn Greiner, and Farmers for Climate Change representative Peter Holding. More information about our webinars
- Embargoed early access to COTA NSW’s annual 50+ Reports on topics concerning older people in NSW, as well as an invitation to the launch. More information about 50+ reports
- A physical memento to mark your membership of the CCC program.
How to join
To join the COTA Connection Circle please use the form below to make a minimum donation of $300 per year. This can be a one-off yearly donation or regular donations of at least $25 per month.
If you would like to help COTA NSW but you aren’t able to contribute these amounts, we are still very grateful for your assistance. You can make a donation of any amount using our regular donation page.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about donating to COTA NSW please call COTA NSW CEO Meagan Lawson on 02 9286 3860.