The NSW Ageing Alliance
Promoting the needs, rights and interests of all people in NSW aged 50 years and over
Almost 2.5 million people in New South Wales are aged 50 years and over, yet their contributions are often overlooked
Almost 2.5 million people in New South Wales are aged 50 years and over. They are key contributors to the NSW community and its economy. Despite this, their contributions are often overlooked.
The NSW Ageing Alliance is comprised of over 25 organisations established to promote the needs, rights and interests of all people in NSW aged 50 years and over.
- Aids Council of NSW (ACON)
- Aged & Community Services NSW & ACT (ACS)
- Alzheimer’s Australia NSW
- Association of Independent Retirees Ltd (AIR)
- Australian Association of Gerontology (AAG)
- Benevolent Society
- Carers NSW Inc.
- Combined Pensioners and Superannuants Association of NSW (CPSA)
- Council on the Ageing (NSW) Inc. (COTA NSW)
- Ethnic Communities Council of NSW Inc. (ECC)
- Health Consumers NSW
- Local Government NSW (LGNSW)
- The Council of Social Service of New South Wales (NCOSS)
- NSW Meals on Wheels Association (Meals on Wheels)
- NSW Nurses and Midwives' Association (NSWNMA)
- Older Womens' Network (OWN)
- Parkinsons NSW Inc.
- The Partners in Culturally Appropriate Care (PICAC) NSW ACT
- Presbyterian Aged Care NSW & ACT (PAC)
- Retired Teachers' Association
- Retirement Villages Residents Association (RVRA)
- The Aged Care Rights Service (TARS)
- The Centre for Volunteering
- UnitingCare Ageing NSW & ACT (UnitingCare Ageing)
- War Widows' Guild of Australia NSW Ltd